The Ideal Owner:
• Wants to make a difference in the lives of those you touch
• Enjoys working with people
• Likes being part of a team, but still have the power to control your own future
• Wants to be part of a ground-floor opportunity
• Has the skills in relationship building or staff management
• Wants to invest in yourself instead of being bound by "Golden Handcuffs"
Healthcare experience is not required. We provide you with
the business and technical tools for a successful future.
What are you suited for?
We will help you assess your strengths and recommend the area of business you should follow – Marketing or Operations.
Small Investment - Big Potential
Senior Care is relatively low cost compared to other franchise industries:
• Your initial investment range is $59,830 to $103,000 which includes your franchise fee of $35,000, office personnel, office set-up and 3 months of working capital
• You must have a minimum of $50,000 liquid cash and a net worth of $150,000
• Investment requirements can be met individually or with a partner
• Third party financing may be available